Monday, August 10, 2009

Greetings from Airman Bollard




Christy and I visited Sam at Warren Air Force Base just outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming this past weekend. We had a wonderful visit and were thrilled to see Airman Bollard thriving in the Air Force. He is assigned to the missile maintanence program - where he works on ICBMs (mostly the Minuteman rocket). He's doing his best to keep our country safe. After the tour of the base, we took him to get some cowboy boots and a hat so that he would better fit in with the western crowd in Wyoming. We also attended the Singles Ward with him where we met the local fair maidens of Zion. Sam looks great and he sends his love to everyone back home.

2 comments:

Angela Bollard said...

My brother was in the Air Force for 10 years and I understand how you and Christy must be feeling now. Proud, but sad that Sam's not with you. When my brother was sent to San Antonio, I sent him pictures of the mountains at home and grass clippings (because there is very little green in Texas)I know he will do great and God Bless not only him but the entire Armed Services of the US.

Dan said...

Sammy poo!